Your Personal Brand Is Important
By: Cristina Stoian Portraits, www.cristinastoian.nl
You are already a brand. Everyone is. Even if you don’t always feel it…
Whether you are a small business, a single professional, or a creative – your personal brand matters.
A professional portraiture session lets you steal the show, which in my eyes, is your show anyway. Casual photographs (like ‘selfies’) aren’t right in many places nowadays, and to move onto the next level, you might need something that captures you naturally, professionally, with your best side on show for all to see.
You and I direct the scene, we capture the public face, and we get to work in a relaxed, fun place that lets the inner you shine. This is an experience that will show off whatever we choose, and may just get you earning the million dollars you feel during the shoot.
First, let me dispel some myths:
- Professional shots can still be good-looking natural photographs.
- You can use a photo that captures your energy, as if a friend were taking the photo, on a bright sunny day.
- Your personal brand does matter, even if you’re just starting out. It gives you that edge.
More about the Cristina Stoian personal branding shoot experience
Once we’ve met and you’re ready for a shoot, it’s the chance for us to plan everything – it can be as creative or straightforward as you’d like. This is not a place where you need to feel scared of a having ‘bad photo’, but rather somewhere you feel comfortable with everything, partly because you have planned it with me.
As a portrait photographer, it’s my role to capture that inner winning brand inside of all of us. You could call it your true essence. You don’t have to do anything except just be who you were meant to. Through fun, relaxation and coaching from me we let the magic happen, until we end with a photo that says, ‘successful, winning,’ or simply ‘hire me’.
Social media has made all of us aware that we have to show a certain side to people – why would you be so careful on Facebook and not on your own personal websites or social media channels? It’s a question more people should ask. Good photography on a site, Linkedin profile or even Twitter page definitely ups your saleability and shows that you are a professional with a determination to succeed.
What is included the personal branding shoot experience with Cristina Stoian?
- Full hair, make-up and style consultation session
- A studio location that best showcases our shoot idea
- A collection of stunning and sassy photos that show off your success to the world
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
If you’re still reading this and are feeling apprehensive, then I have one last thing to tell you. I’ve worked with many different women whose fears are basically the same:
I’m not good enough
I don’t look good on camera
I need to lose weight before you take photos of me
I HATE having my photo taken
I look old nowadays…
The list could go on and on. Let me reassure you that these fears and more have been dispelled with a set of amazing photographs that most definitely do show your best side off (professionally and otherwise) to the world.
Thanks for reading this. Now let’s get even more successful together, and send me that email.
The full personal branding shoot experience with Cristina
- A day-long Personal Branding Photography Experience personally designed to visually represent YOU & your brand
- Personal styling and clothing direction
- The best professional hair & makeup services
- Relaxation techniques and coaching around how to look and feel your best in front of the camera
- Recommendations for how best to use your personal brand photographs on your channels
- Photos that are finished “money shots” to use on your channels
Photo credit: Cristina Stoian Portraits www.cristinastoian.nl
Share this article: